Saturday, June 23, 2012

Heartbroken

I've been really busy lately, and that's why I realized what I want. It's not important what she did, what matters is what she's going to do, what she's doing now. Why would it matter what's in the past, that can't be changed, but what's in the future can be prepared. But, even if it's like that, the future is fashioned by our past, but, also, like a mighty Mongolian Warlord once said: 'The past is not a prediction of the future.'

But that doesn't mean forgive and forget, because it's not so easy to forget the pain a broken heart takes. A shattered heart will take months, maybe years to repair, and yet, the person who broke the heart moves on, not looking back unless they want to be friends. But, is being friends the right option? It inflicts pain on us, the brokenhearted, and it won't really matter to them.

Let me tell you what I think: It's worth it. Forgiving and forgetting, remain as friends, even if it hurts, it's worth more than you could imagine. See, if you forgive and forget, and also remain as friends, you'll see what you had, that wasn't what you really needed, and you'll be able to find someone better. I know you might find this blog post quite weird, but I'm feeling a bit weird today, so I might not make as much sense as before.

My Regards,

Ell J. Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment