Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Experience With Bullying Pt. 1

Life has been incredibly weird to me for a while, but this time, I come with a message about Bullying, about which I made a group on Facebook. When I was a kid, don't remember exactly at what age, I was in my science class taking a test when it happened. See, I have a scar on my right hand which I recieved when I was a smaller (It's also the reason I'm left handed.) Thing is, the teacher, not really remembering his name at present, approached me and saw that I had my hand curled and apparently thought I was cheating, which I wasn't, I just had a bit of a dislike for the scar. Point is, he told me to show him my hand, I said no, so he grabbed my wrist and tried to force my hand open. I wrestled back, trying to get of his painful grip, but even then, he didn't stop, instead grabbing me by the hair and pulling my head back, in an attempt to weaken my closed right arm. Even then, I didn't give up and stood, making him trip over the desk, which seemed to startle him into a pause, and he realized what he had done. My family and I didn't press charges and, to be honest, I'm glad we didn't. Why become a bully to fight bullies? It just creates more bullies and then the circle starts all over again. I'm a fighter, yes, I admit it, but I'm not a punnisher or a judge to make people pay for their problems. I'll put a stop to bullying, not beat the bully for what he did because, in the end, aren't bullies just another kind of bullied? I'll let you think this through as I bid you farewell for now. Until next blog.


My Regards,

Ell J. Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment