Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dragon Mercenaries

http://ell-j-converse-stories.blogspot.com/?zx=3700c513f50c0de7



See that link up above? It's a link to my second blog, which is called Dragon Mercenaries. It's about a... Well, just go over there and read it. I know it won't be extremely good or epic or anything, because my good and epic and cool story isn't for free (Unless you're one of my Best 5 Friends), so here's the story's description:


"In an over-crowded world, Guilds stand all over the world, from the noble Paladin Guilds all the way to the lowly Bandit Guilds, the world is ruled by the Guilds they built. One of them is a very well-known Mercenary Guild called Dragon, a Guild our young apprentice Magician, Martha, wants to join. And this is her story and quest to join and become a full-fledged Dragon."


Hope you enjoy it and share it!




My Regards,


Ell J. Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment