Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sorry

Okay, so, I owe you all an apology for not coming up with anything interesting to write about. But, then again, I'm usually not very good at that either, so I'm just gonna share some news. So, Dragon Mercenaries has changed to The Dragons for a reason explained in a little thingy on the blog towards that side: ---->

Also, I won't be showing a bunch of links about it, I'll just post a new chapter as soon as I finish it, which means I'll probably end up writing a few daily, IF I feel like it. I owe you a good post, so I'll probably end up on Google and finding something awesome to write about (Otherwise I'll end up talking about some random video game I'm playing at present.) Finally, I've been writing a story for some friends and, thanks to that, my skills have improved a lot since the old days, so I'll keep getting better and better at writing, meaning my Dragons Chapters will become much better (Hopefully.) Remember I enjoy reading your thoughts and that kind of stuff, so don't be afraid and contact me, I'd be happy to read your thoughts.

My Regards,

Ell J. Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment