Thursday, May 10, 2012

Untitled

I owe you guys an apology for not adding this later, but here's my latest post. First, I'm going to share my thoughts about a movie I saw a while back. I've always had a special love for fairy tales and the like, but most of the human-acted versions of them fall short of my expectations. So, thinking I wasn't going to like it all that much, I went to see Mirror Mirror and it proved there's still hope for fairy tales. It was lovely, colorful and filled with a brilliant cast. The main characters acted their parts excellently and, even though I watched it in Spanish (since I watched it with my mum, who doesn't know all that much English) It made me laugh like crazy. Mirror Mirror is definitely a movie worthy of being watched and, in my own opinion, it gave me hope for future fairy tales.

Next, about a week or so ago, I watched a movie that left me longing for more and not necessarily in a good way. See, I went to watch The Avengers and, even though it was good, I felt like it could've been better. Because it had no character development, because *SPOILER* one of the heroes was brainwashed for most of the movie and because, honestly, the longest parts of the movie were the heroes fighting among themselves or, at the final quarter or so, *SPOILER* fighting the invading alien armies that, well, were alien.

Okay, now, I need you guys to listen carefully. Or, read... ANYWAY, I'm on DeviantART. Yes, DeviantART, but not as a drawer, but as a writer. You see, I've been writing for a long time and, finally, I found out I could post my stories there. So, here's a link to Chapter 1: The Swarm! Hope you read, like and share it!

Link: http://fav.me/d4zbqhw

My Regards and Apologies,

Ell J. Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment