Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bullied?

Ever since I was little, I was always getting into fights against guys who treated others like they were nothing. I really didn't do much, to be honest, but I stood up against bullies, even teachers (Not that I got into fights with them, mind you.) To give support to the bullied, to connect with other bullied people around the world and to share their thoughts and stories, I made a group on FB called Bullied? with the interrogation point. We're just starting there, but we've already got 54 members, myself included.

On other news, my blog has been seen by, up at present, 436 people. It's been seen by 184 people living in Puerto Rico, 178 people living in the US, 28 people living in the UK, 26 people living in Russia, 5 people living in Germany, 2 people living in Canada, 2 living in France, 2 Living in Mexico, 2 living in the Philippines and 1 living in Dominica, according to the Blog's Views, which isn't all that reliable. But even with it's unreliability, I'm extremely happy that A Lot of Random Things has actually reached from my tiny little brain into the minds of so many different people, culture and countries, even if it was just for a few minutes. To those who don't know, I've got a twitter, a Facebook and an E-Mail, which I'll add as links at the bottom. Thanks for your support and patience.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/EllJConverse1
A Lot of Random Things on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Lot-of-Random-Things/424776297537235
Ell J. Converse on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JustinClearwater
E-Mail: ellconverse@hotmail.com

My Regards and Humble Thanks,

Ell J. Converse

P.S.
My story in DeviantART is no longer avaible, as news reached me that the website was known for being insecure. Also, my FB previously showed has been blocked by some unknown reason, so it no longer is mine, use the one above. Also, support by liking the Page. One last thing, if the links don't work, send me an E-Mail and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment