Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Great News

Okay, so! Last weekend, on Saturday, to be exact, I was at the Puerto Rico Comic-Con! So, there, I met two new friends and a bunch others who haven't really messaged me yet, so they won't be mentioned. The two are Mattie and Hareed. Mattie is a girl with extremely amazing eyes, brilliant ones, who's a bigger gamer than Nivek, my best friend, and that's saying something. Hareed, I think that's how his name is spelled, is a pretty cool guy who tagged along with me during the whole Comic-Con. Anyway, here's the thing. There where many booths there about comics and the like, so I, who wants to make a comic, spoke to a bunch of them, don't really remember their names, but they were quite... Interesting conversations. Among them, and this is big news and I mean BIG NEWS, I talked to a man that's a writer with a bunch of drawing dudes under his command. He also gave me his number and told me to give him a ring sometime next month! Then he said something about sitting and seeing what we could do or something similar. Anyway, in preparation for the inevitable talk with aforementioned writer, I'm currently finding a way to create a kind of draft. BUT! That's not the end of hope, for I have a proposition for you all. If you share my blog, I'll post a story, chapter by chapter, here. That's my word, and I always go along with my word.

My Regards,

Ell J. Converse

P.S.
I'll have a bunch of pics from the Comic-Con on a post. Take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment