Thursday, April 26, 2012

To Eli & Kunai

So, you all probably don't know this, but I'm a dog person. I love dogs. Partly because they're loyal to their master and partly because that's the only pet I've ever had that lasts longer than a year (I've had fishes, and they have all died quick.) But, well, today, somehow, my mum came across three baby cats while working, and she brought them home. So, here's the awesome thing about them: they have the exact same looks as the cat that played Professor McGonagall on the Harry Potter movies.

Here's something even weirder. I called my current dog, a fully-black female, Narciza (Misspelled on purpose) and my new cat is called Minerva (Professor McGonagall's first name.) Anyway, I told you about this because, well, I thought I should let you know me more! As you probably noticed, I love the Harry Potter series, alongside the series Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and Gallagher Girls, which isn't as well known as the rest, but is just as good. Of course, I'll start talking about what I wanted to talk about now.

My friend, Eli, and Kunai are both having a bit of a harsh time lately. Eli is, well, depressed while Kunai is in extreme stress because of an exposition she has to make, which will be presented tomorrow and I'll attend (I'll let you know all about it.) I'm probably a bit down meself, but hey, I'm the one who cheers them up! So, Eli and Kunai. You're both awesome. You'll do great, Kunai, and Eli, you SHOULD make your blog, since I know you'll be brilliant. Keep up the good work, you too.

My Regards,

Ell J. Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment