Saturday, April 21, 2012

Eli's Video

This is Eli. She's one of my best friends. She has this... Vlog, I think she calls it? Anyway, she talks about a lot of random things and, well, that's kinda what I write about... Anyway, I was looking through her videos and found this one. She talks about her favorite band, Wellington, and then she speaks of a friend. That friend is me. Yeah, I'm tend to underestimate myself a bit too much and I honestly appologize to her, Red, Nivek, Kunai and Spirit for that. Anyway, I hope you watched the video, and please, follow her and share her videos. She's pretty cool and, so far, one of my few true friends (four, so far.) I know this isn't very long or anything, but I think she said all I needed to say. If you ever felt like you're not worth it or not cool or whatever, think about what she said and know this: You're always more than what you think of yourself.

My Regards,

Ell converse & Eli

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LULMZst_erY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Check out this video if you are insecure, these girls speak the truth about us all!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lame Ell! lol. She's right, you are AMAZING!!! :) -Princess D

    ReplyDelete