Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Short Message About Future Plans

So, lately I've been figuring out a lot of stuff in my life and, as a result, I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to be participating in the NaNoWriMo (National November Writing Month.) It's a Challenge for writers in which they have to write 50,000 words in one month (That's an average of 1,700 words a day.) It sounds extreme, but it's actually pretty neat! My best friends, Eli and Red, have participated previously and have given me the determination to achieve it. So, yes! I've been practicing my writing speed and grammar (Which is a must.) And, the story I decided to use for the NaNoWriMo is one I've had for a very long time but never actually wrote (I did, as a matter of fact, write a few chapters of a story that came a few years after the settings of the one I'm doing for the NaNoWriMo.)

My Regards to all those who will participate in the NaNoWriMo and to everyone else,

Ell J. Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment