Sunday, August 5, 2012

Re-Cap

So, I haven't written anything lately, but a lot has happened, so let's start by saying that The Dragons is coming along just fine behind the scenes, but I'm preparing the characters, as in their style, weapons and techniques, to make it easier to flow the story into the blog.

Second: The Amazing Spiderman was, in fact, amazing. I don't care how many of you may think otherwise, but I realized, while watching this one, that the original ones were nothing like it. It was funny, awkward and definitely showed off the darker side of being a hero, meaning that he's not capable of saving everyone. I read a bit of the comics (Not sure if they were the Amazing ones, but still) and I noticed this Spiderman is more accurate in it's presentation than the one from the previous movies. But I'm not a big know-it-all about Spiderman, so I can't really say. But, if my mom, a lizard-hater, is capable of surviving the Lizardman and say the movie was awesome, it should really tell you something about it.

Third: There seems to be a strange feeling flowing around lately that is hard to explain, so I won't. I'll just say a letter is stronger than a thousand words sometimes, at least for me. So yes, there ya go, that's the third one. Moving on...

Four: I'm taking A.S.L. classes, and I'm about to start my guitar ones again, so I'll be more talented than ever before (Hopefully.) I'm also practicing my acting (Which isn't all that good) and my piano (Which sucks real bad) so I'm very active lately. So yes, now we all know why I haven't updated anything, anywhere lately.


My Regards,

Ell J. Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment